We are looking for an Account Manager to join our NYC team. The ideal candidate will have over three years experience working across account management, campaign planning and content marketing in an agency or brand environment.
- Take the drive, passion and experience of Listen and empower clients to use the strength of music and sound to define and build their brand.
- Work with Partners and the senior management team to support in the management of client programs, developing and delivering on campaign, experiences and other projects.
- Establish and build key business relationships to help identify new market opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate key client program activities in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by senior management and the Partners.
- Manage delivery of the agency protocol and process for briefing, planning, project management and closeout procedures within the account management discipline
- Support senior management across account management, campaign planning and management, campaign asset management, reporting
- Organize all deliverables and ensure a smooth kickoff of projects with all stakeholders
- Collect and build out project briefs across campaign work streams, including video, editorial and social
- Support with management of campaign briefings, check-ins and approval meetings with internal teams and stakeholders
- Manage account team travel requirements
- Track key actions, notes and responsibilities in all key meetings, circulate & maintain documentation at every step in the process
- Work proactively with the senior management team to provide client needs, continually working to deliver added value through diligence and clear communication.
- Analyze client briefs preparing background knowledge, research etc. to produce an internal project brief for the campaign planning discipline.
- Work with the senior accounts team on client presentations to define project scope and ensure each project is delivered to the highest standard.
- Remain educated on our industry discipline and review important marketplace developments to stay engaged in our clients’ world.
- Work with the senior accounts team to maintain clear and consistent administration and relevant reporting systems such as; status documents, agendas, budgets; client reports and performance of key accounts.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / SKILL SET
- 3 years + agency experience across progressive, youth skewed brands
- Rigorous project management skills
- Experience working on digital and content marketing focused campaigns
- Understanding of what good work looks like, and how to leverage both team and leadership to ensure its delivery
- Natural entrepreneur, keen to pursue relationships and new business
- A strong interest in digital, culture, entertainment, technology
- Proactive, adaptive and passionate about learning and understanding new technologies, platforms and cultural trends
- Confident communicator
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once
- A good sense of humor and positive attitude
- Experience in music and experiential marketing
- A particular love for a niche music genre
Interested applicants should submit their details and resume here.